Everyone knows about bathes in Transcarpathia, but do you know what is Carpathian vat? Tourists of the hotel and health complex "Zhyva Voda" know what is it, because every our guest can’t stand trying it in our complex.
What is the Carpathian vat?
Some hotels in Transcarpathia have strange accessories - the Carpathian vat. This is a giant bowl filled with spring cold water, which stands on the stove and gradually heats up. The stove is burning firewood. The water temperature in the bowl is from 38 to 42 degrees. During heating, the healing power of water is revealed as much as possible. Do not be afraid to get burned: stones are placed on the bottom of the vat to protect against burns. Carpathian grasses and pine needles are added to the water if desired. Bathing in a bowl has a fantastic effect of healing and rejuvenation of the body. Let’s talk about it more.
Effect of Carpathian vat:
• disappearance of stress, insomnia and other nervous disorders;
• improving the nervous and cardiovascular systems;
• disappearance of fatigue - you will become more energetic;
• reduction of attacks of neuralgia, osteochondrosis, rheumatism;
• restoration of normal blood circulation;
• strengthening the immune system and as a consequence - reducing the risk of colds;
• rehabilitation of blood vessels and veins;
• cleansing the body of toxins.
Bathing in the Carpathian tub is a very popular SPA-procedure in the hotel and health complexes of the Carpathians. It will help to recover, regain strength, relax from the city noise. This is especially true for athletes after strenuous training, for people who have recently suffered injuries, mental strain and stress. But the procedure is suitable for everyone except those who have contraindications.
If your body does not respond well to hot baths, baths, and you know about it, then bathing in a tub is not for you. Of course, everything is individual, but the most common contraindications are:
• cardiovascular diseases;
• inflammatory processes in the body;
• some diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
• allergy to plants that can be added to the tub (abandon them immediately if you have an individual intolerance).
Rules of immersion in a vat:
Before immersing yourself in the Carpathian vat, it is important to follow certain rules for your own comfort.
1. It is recommended to remove metal jewelry, because they heat up quickly and can cause you discomfort.
2. Immerse the body completely - so that the water covers the shoulders and the surface was only the head.
3. First, warm up the body for 10-15 minutes, and then to equalize blood circulation in the body, immerse the head under water.
4. When the body is warm enough, you should immerse your head in cold water - it is good for hair.
5. After the first immersion in cold water, you can continue to bathe in the tub for 2-3 minutes, preferably no longer.
6. It is recommended to finish the contrast cycle (cold-steam) in a cool barrel-font to close the pores and preserve the minerals acquired in the water.
7. Do not overeat and drink alcohol immediately before immersion.
8. Contrasting temperatures are, of course, very useful. They rejuvenate the skin and strengthen the immune system, but bathing in a tub should be approached wisely, without bigotry.
If in doubt whether the Carpathian vats will suit you, it is better to consult a doctor.
Hotel and health complex "Zhyva Voda" is located in the heart of Transcarpathia - Mizhhirya. What’s your choice? Relax and rest or active sports? You can have it all in our hotel.
On the territory of the complex " Zhyva Voda " there is a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Carpathian tub, sauna, salt room, pump room with the healing water, lounge area. There is everything to make your vacation unforgettable!